Webroot.com/safe : Enter Product Key & Email : Webroot Download
Welcome to webroot.com/safe. On this page, you’ll learn Webroot Download, installation, and activation process.
If you are on the www.webroot.com/safe page, you’re almost protected; simply enter your Webroot Product key and the email associated with Webroot login. Webroot & Geek Squad have partnered to offer you device security protection. Download Webroot SecureAnywhere from webroot.com/safe and install with the shown steps on this site. Webroot SecureAnywhere warns you about malicious activities and unsafe sites, and block threats.
You’re almost protected; only follow the simple steps shown below to install Webroot;
- Go to webroot.com/safe site.
- Enter the email linked to Webroot login.
- Enter the 20 characters Keycode.
- Click next at www.webroot.com/safe page.
- Follow the instructions to complete Webroot download & install.
WEBROOT LOGIN – Create a Webroot Account & Sign In | Webroot Console
Learn how to create a Webroot account and where to proceed with Webroot login; check steps below;
- Open webroot.com/safe or Webroot Console site – my.webrootanywhere.com.
- Choose the Create Account tab (For new users) or Log in (for existing users).
- Fill in all the mandatory details like Keycode, email, password, security code.
- If you chose to go with the webroot.com/safe site, click on My Account from the page’s top.
- Follow Steps 2 and 3 and click Register Now, then verify the Webroot account.
- Try the Webroot login at webroot.com/safe and download Webroot SecureAnywhere.
Find my Webroot Keycode – Where to enter Webroot product key?
Webroot product keycode is 20 alphanumeric characters code and can be registered through webroot.com/safe site. One can get the Webroot product keycode online from Webroot or a third-party store or get a key card from any retailer.
Locate & register your Webroot key at webroot.com/safe
To find the Webroot 20 digits keycode, check the received email or see the card’s instruction side showing the code like XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX. Once you locate the code, visit webroot.com/safe and enter the code here. You can also use Webroot installation CD for offline installation.
WEBROOT DOWNLOAD – Download Webroot SecureAnywhere Online
Use webroot.com/safe site for easier Webroot download and make sure the device is ready. Pursue the below-mentioned steps;
- Close all the running programs and launch the web browser (default or any other).
- Open www.webroot.com/safe URL and reach Webroot geek squad download.
- Enter the email address associated with Webroot login and type the 20-digit product code.
- Click “Next” on the same webroot.com/safe page. Webroot download instructions have been sent to your email inbox.
- Choose your Webroot SecureAnywhere product and the device you are currently using.
- Click on the Download option and wait for Webroot Download from the webroot.com/safe page.
- Follow installation instructions to start securing your devices with Webroot SecureAnywhere.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Installation Instructions
Proceed Webroot download from webroot.com/safe and install Webroot setup on different devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. Check and follow the below-mentioned step by step instructions for Webroot installation;
Install Webroot on Windows –
- If you are using the Webroot installation CD, double-click on the .exe file and follow instructions.
- If you downloaded Webroot from webroot.com/safe or other, then double-tap on the wsainstall.exe file.
- A control user account screen appears, hit YES, and click continue.
- Change language, installation location (if required), and click the “Agree & Install” tab.
- When asked, type recently purchased Keycode that you used at webroot.com/safe page.
- Read the Webroot license terms and tap “Agree and Continue,” and follow instructions.
Install Webroot on Mac –
- Go to www.webroot.com/safe and download Webroot for mac.
- Open Downloads and double tap on the wsamac.dmg file.
- Choose the language, click Next and enter the code you used at webroot.com/safe site.
- Click “Agree & Install” and enter the mac administrator name and password.
- Open System Preferences, choose Privacy under “Security and Privacy,” and select Full Disk Access.
- Unlock the padlock icon, tap Application from right, and select Webroot you downloaded from webroot.com/safe site.
- Tap open, tick on the checkbox hit Quit Now, and click Install Extension at Webroot window.
- Once the installation with webroot.com/safe gets completed, click Finish.
For Android –
- You can download Webroot for android from www.webroot.com/safe or follow next.
- Open Google play store and install Webroot Mobile Security & Antivirus.
- Open the app, accept the SecureAnywhere license terms, and activate using 20-digits code.
For iOS –
- Use webroot.com/safe to download the Webroot app or open the Apple app store.
- Search Webroot Secure Web Browser and tap “Get” to install.
- Open the app, activate it, and follow prompts to complete the process.
Activate or Renew Webroot SecureAnywhere if you already have a keycode
Downloaded Webroot setup from webroot.com/safe site, maynot require Keycode for activation, however, if you missed the steps, follow shown instructions to activate or renew the program;
- Open Webroot SecureAnywhere you installed from webroot.com/safe or other.
- Go to “My Account” and look for the “Activate a New Keycode” field.
- Enter the 20-digit code you used at webroot.com/safe or any recent purchase and click Activate.
- If required, use Webroot login and follow prompts for a complete activation.
How to re-download or reinstall Webroot SecureAnywhere?
In case you encounter issues with the software you installed from the webroot.com/safe site, then remove the Webroot program with Control Panel >> Programs >> SecureAnywhere >> uninstall. If you have an activate Webroot keycode, use the code at webroot.com/safe to re-download the program and reinstall the setup again. You can also use the webroot.com/redownloads site to re-download Webroot.
In case the issue is still there, use the malware tool and remove all the malicious threats from your device and try a reinstallation of Webroot SecureAnywhere.